BITSAT Entrance Examination 2019: Admit Released For BE, B.Pharm & M.Sc Course
POST NAME: BITSAT BITS PILANI ADMIT CARD FOR 2019 ENTRANCE EXAM RELEASED ONLINE
Date of Posting: 12th April 2019
BITSAT, BITS PILANI (Birla Institute of Technology) has released the admit card for admission in BE, B.Pharm and M.Sc entrance examination. The admit card is available from 12th of April 2019. Candidates who have applied for this exam can now download the admit card online. The examination is going to take place on 16th- 26th May 2019 and also the result will be announced on 10th June 2019. Eligible candidates who have applied for this examination can now download the admit card from either the official website of BITS Pilani or the link given below
Candidates are requested to bring the photocopy of their to admit card along with the ID Proof on the day of the examination. Please do not bring any personal belonging like calculator, bags, mobile phones, electronic gadgets etc. Further, the absence of the admit card shall result in the disqualification of the candidates.
Below are the complete details of the BITS Pilani entrance examination. Kindly read the full notification before proceeding further. Also, all the links related to the exam application, admit card, last year cut off and official websites are given in the notification.
BITS Pilani BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
BITSAT UG / PG ADMISSION ONLINE ADMIT CARD 2018
DETAILS OF THE NOTIFICATION
- Online Application started: February 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20th March 2019 till 05:00 PM only
- Available for Correction: 22- 25th March 2019
- Admit Card is available from 12th April 2019
- Examination Date: 16th- 26th May 2019
- Result Availability: 20th June 2019
- Male Candidates: INR 3150/-
- Female Candidates: INR 2650/-
- Exam Centres Abroad: INR 5600/-
– Note: The payment of the examination fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking or by through cash using E Challan Fee Mode only.
COURSES AVAILABLE IN BITS PILANI
Branch Available: Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturer, Biotechnology
- Passed / Appearing in 10+2 Intermediate Exam in any recognised Board with 75% with at least minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.
2. B. Pharma
Branch Available: Pharmacy
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate / Appearing with 75% marks in PCB Group of subjects.
Branch Name: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, General Studies.
Eligibility: However, for eligibility details please read the BITSAT 2018 information Brochure
How To Download the BITSAT Admit Card 2019 :
1. Candidates need to go to the key Link section and Click on Download Admit Card link
2. And then, Enter the following information with correct details:
- Enter Application Number
- Choose Gender
- Select Date of Birth
- Enter Email ID
3. Then click on Proceed
4. After that, the BITSAT Admit card 2019 will appear on your screen
5. Candidates can download the admit card from and also take out the print our of it.
Also to know the last year cutoff of BITSAT Click Here
To download Admit card Click Here
To Download Notification Click Here
Official website Click Here
Get the latest updates on Jobs, Result and Admit cards on our website SARKARI RESULT In case of any query, kindly feel free to contact us via our website. You can also leave your comments and suggestion in our comment box. You can also read our updates on Facebook and Twitter.