SSC MTS Online Forms Are Available: Apply Now!
POST NAMe: SSC MTS ONLINE FORMS 2019
Date of Posting: 14th April 2019
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE POST
Staff Selection Commission SSC declare the Online application forms date for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. This application process will start from 22nd April 2019 and the last date to apply online is 22nd May 2019. There are in total 10,000 tentative vacancies for all the categories. However, the exam will be conduct on 02nd August to 06th September 2019. To apply online candidate can refer to the below link or also you can apply through the Official website.
Further, we request the candidate to read the notification carefully before applying online. Also, the admit card will be available in July, August 2019. Check the below article for the detailed information.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
MULTI-TASKING STAFF (NON-TECHNICAL STAFF)
SSC ESSENTIAL DATES
- Online Application Starts From: 22nd April 2019
- Last Date to apply Online is: 22nd May 2019
- Examination Date: 02nd August to 06 September 2019
- Admit Card Status: July, August 2019
SSC APPLICATION FEE STRUCTURE
Candidates are allowed to pay the SSC examination requisite fee only through online mode. It is to be informed in advance that once the fee has been deposited, the applicants will not be able to refund/claim the money back. The fee structure varies from category to category. Below are the complete details for fee payment.
- For General/ OBC Candidate: INR 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: NIL
- All Category Female: INR 0/-
– Note: The payment of the examination fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking or by through cash using E Challan Fee Mode only.
SSC AGE LIMIT
Maximum age of a candidate: 25 Years
Minimum age of a candidate: 18 Years
Age relaxation as per the rules.
SSC VACANCY DETAILS
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff
Total No. of Post: 10,000 Tentative Posts
SSC EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Candidate should have a Matricular level of exam pass from any recognised board in India.
SSC SELECTION PROCESS
Candidate will be select on the bases of the CBE exam.
SSC HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Candidates should firstly login to the official website.
- Secondly, you need to go on the “Apply Link” and click on it. Enter all the essential details.
- After that, you need to register online and then please note down the registration number.
- And also After filling the application, you need to upload some documents such as scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Kindly take out the copy of your application form as well as confirmation page for future reference
SSC KEY LINKS TO DOWNLOAD
To Apply Online: Link will be Activate on 22nd April 2019
For more Info, Kindly visit the Official website: Click Here
Get the latest updates on Jobs, Result and Admit cards on our website SARKARI RESULT In case of any query, kindly feel free to contact us via our website. You can also leave your comments and suggestion in our comment box. You can also read our updates on Facebook and Twitter.