UPHESC Principal Online Application Forms Are Available: Apply Now!
POST NAME: UPHESC PRINCIPAL ONLINE FORMS 2019
Date of Posting: 15th April 2019
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE POST
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission UPHESC announces the online application for the post of principal 2019. The online application has begun already. However, candidates can apply for this post till 23rd May 2019. There is in total 290 vacancies which will be filled by this recruitment. The candidates can fill and submit their forms till 25th May 2019.
Further, the Officials will release the Admit Card and exam date soon. Find below the essential dates, age limit, application process and significant links to download. Moreover, In order to apply online candidates can visit the Official website or via the link given below. Selected candidates will be eligible to appear in the Interview round.
UTTAR PRADESH HIGHER EDUCATION SERVICES COMMISSION, ALLAHABAD
UPHESC PRINCIPAL RECRUITMENT 2019
UPHESC ESSENTIAL DATES
- Online application began: March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 23rd May 2019
- Date of exam: Notified Soon
- admit Card Status: Notified Soon
UPHESC APPLICATION FEE
The fee structure differs from categories also Here is to inform all the candidates that once you have submitted the fee it will not be refundable and you can not reclaim the money. As well as we mention all information for fee payment below.
UPHESC VACANCY DETAILS
Name of the Post: Principal
Total No. of Post: 290 Posts
UPHESC EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Candidate should have Master Degree with minimum 55% marks.
You can check the below notification for detailed Information.
UPHESC AGE LIMIT
Maximum age of a candidates 62 Years.
UPHESC SELECTION PROCESS
The candidate will be select on the bases of the following:
- Written Examination
UPHESC HOW TO APPLY
- A candidate has to visit the official website of CGPSC which is psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ tab.
- Select the ‘Librarian and Sports Officer’ link.
- After that, register online by filling all the necessary details and click the register button.
- Thereafter, Click on the “apply link” and enter the user ID and password to log in.
- The application form will appear on your screen and check the details carefully and submit the form.
- Lastly, make the fee payment and save the application form for further process.
UPHESC KEY LINKS TO DOWNLOAD
To Download the Notification: Click Here
For more Info, Kindly visit the Official website: Click Here
Get the latest updates on Jobs, Result and Admit cards on our website SARKARI RESULT In case of any query, kindly feel free to contact us via our website. You can also leave your comments and suggestion in our comment box. You can also read our updates on Facebook and Twitter.