UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist And Director Online Forms 2019: Apply Now!
POST NAMe: UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist And Director Online Forms, 2019
Date of Posting: 14th April 2019
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE POST
Union Public Service Commission UPSC announce the Online application forms date for the post of Assistant Hydrogeologist and Director 2019. This application process will start from 13th April 2019 and the last date to apply online is 02nd May 2019. There are in total 51 vacancies for all the categories. However, the exam date and Admit Card date will be notified as soon as the officials will release them.
Further, we request the candidate to read the notification carefully before applying online. Check the below article for the detailed information. Also, the candidates can apply through the official website or via the link given below.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ASSISTANT HYDROGEOLOGIST AND DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT 2019
UPSC ESSENTIAL DATES
- Online Application Starts From: 13th April 2019
- Last Date to apply Online is: 2nd May 2019
- Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Status: Notified Soon
UPSC APPLICATION FEE STRUCTURE
Candidates are allowed to pay the UPSC examination requisite fee only through online mode. It is to be informed in advance that once the fee has been deposited, the applicants will not be able to refund/claim the money back. The fee structure varies from category to category. Below are the complete details for fee payment.
- For General/ OBC Candidate: INR 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: NIL
- All Category Female: INR 0/-
– Note: The payment of the examination fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking or by through cash using E Challan Fee Mode only.
UPSC AGE LIMIT
Maximum age of a candidate for Director: 50 Years
Maximum age of a candidate for Assistant Hydrogeologist: 30 Years
Age relaxation as per the rules.
UPSC VACANCY DETAILS
- Name of the Post: Director
- Total No. of Post: 01 Posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant Hydrogeologist
- Total No. of Post: 50 Posts
UPSC EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Director: Candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Law with Specialization in International Law.
Assistant Hydrogeologist: Candidates should have a Master of Science Degree in Geology.
UPSC SELECTION PROCESS
Candidate will be select on the bases of the Mains exam and Interview
UPSC HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Candidates should firstly login to the official website.
- Secondly, you need to go on the “Apply Link” and click on it. Enter all the essential details.
- After that, you need to register online and then please note down the registration number.
- And also After filling the application, you need to upload some documents such as scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Kindly take out the copy of your application form as well as confirmation page for future reference
UPSC KEY LINKS TO DOWNLOAD
To Apply Online: Click Here
Download the Notification: Click Here
For more Info, Kindly visit the Official website: Click Here
Get the latest updates on Jobs, Result and Admit cards on our website SARKARI RESULT In case of any query, kindly feel free to contact us via our website. You can also leave your comments and suggestion in our comment box. You can also read our updates on Facebook and Twitter.